WATCH: How to solve boost leaks with the PowerSmoke PRO™.
LEARN ABOUT OUR NEW EV BATTERY ENCLOSURE LEAK TECHNOLOGY
The PowerSmoke PRO™ is an OEM-approved smoke machine specifically engineered to test the integrity of turbo, boosted, and high-pressure automobile systems in one quick procedure.
Developed in collaboration with one of the “Big Three” auto manufacturers, the PowerSmoke PRO™ was designed to address the proliferation of boosted vehicles. This patent-pending technology finds all leaks, including boost leaks, that an EVAP machine cannot detect. Variable pressure and variable flow allow the technician to replicate a boost load and pinpoint leaks, with the engine safely off.
Save time and make more money with the PowerSmoke PRO™ - reduce diagnostic time, increase fuel economy, eliminate guesswork, sell more parts, and eliminate comebacks.
Part No.: 95-0170
Warranty: 1 year
- Ideal for performing diagnostics on high-performance engines, as well as light- to medium-duty trucks
- Pressure test from 2 to 20 PSI (0.14 to 1.4 BAR)
- Variable pressure & variable flow
- 40x the typical EVAP pressure
- Performs pressure decay/leak down tests
- Runs on compressed air
- Powered by 110-250V AC or 12V DC
- Weighs only 19 lbs (8.6 kg)
- Accessory storage case
- Power INTAKE™ adaptor (2.9 in/7.4 cm)
- Power INTAKE™ adaptor (1.9 in/4.8 cm)
- Two (2) bottles of our OEM-Approved Vapor Producing Fluid (8 oz each)
- Block off coupler
- Halogen inspection light
- AC power cable
- Hex key
- Oxygen sensor port adaptor
- Temperature sensor port adaptor
- Pressure sensor port adaptor