Dual Purpose Diagnostic Leak Locator™
WATCH: ASE Master Certified L1 Technician Scott Brown reviews the Dual Purpose Diagnostic Leak Locator™.
LEARN ABOUT OUR NEW EV BATTERY ENCLOSURE LEAK TECHNOLOGY
An innovation in diagnostic leak detection technology, the Dual Purpose Diagnostic Leak Locator™ does what no other smoke machine has done - until now. For the first time ever, technicians now have the ability to do ALL types of diagnostic leak detection with a single machine.
This state-of-the-art equipment performs both low-pressure leak detection for EVAP inspections and variable high-pressure for turbo, diesel, and heavy-duty inspections. The Dual Purpose Diagnostic Leak Locator’s™ innovative design allows even relatively inexperienced technicians to quickly locate hard-to-find leaks, and confirm that the vehicle is fixed correctly the first time.
The ability to switch from low-pressure to high-pressure testing for different applications saves valuable service hours. The Dual Purpose Diagnostic Leak Locator™ serves as a valuable, economical tool for any technician who seeks to increase shop efficiency.
Part No.: 95-0130
Warranty: 1 year
- Ideal for performing diagnostics on both high-performance engines and traditional EVAP vehicles
- Variable pressure & variable flow
- Made with durable, high-quality steel and aluminum
- Runs on shop air
- Powered by 110-230V AC
- Weighs 27 lbs (12.25 kg)
- Accessory storage case
- Power INTAKE™ adaptor (2.9 in/7.4 cm)
- Power INTAKE™ adaptor (1.9 in/4.8 cm)
- Two (2) bottles of our OEM-Approved Vapor Producing Fluid (8 oz each)
- Halogen inspection light
- AC power cable
- Hex key
- Block off coupler
- Oxygen sensor port adaptor
- Temperature sensor port adaptor
- Pressure sensor port adaptor
- EVAP service tool kit
- Cap plug kit
- Standard cone adaptor