WATCH: Solving aftertreatment issues with the HD Powersmoke™.
LEARN ABOUT OUR NEW EV BATTERY ENCLOSURE LEAK TECHNOLOGY
The HD PowerSmoke™ is a vapor machine specifically designed for heavy-duty trucks and buses in commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications.
This smoke machine is specifically engineered to provide the pressure and volume of vapor needed to test the integrity of heavy-duty intake and exhaust systems. The included Power INTAKE™ Adaptors expand to seal off the intake and exhaust systems of any brand medium- and heavy-duty trucks. Variable pressure and variable flow replicate a boost load with the engine safely off, allowing the technician to adjust flow as needed to find miniscule faults.
The patent-pending technology was developed in collaboration with a big rig truck manufacturer, and is currently being used by dealerships, repair centers, mobile technicians, and fleet centers across the country.
Part No.: 95-0171
Warranty: 1 year
- Ideal for performing diagnostics on heavy-duty trucks
- Pressure test from 2 to 20 PSI (0.14 to 1.4 BAR)
- Variable pressure & variable flow
- Over 40x the typical EVAP pressure
- Performs pressure decay/leak down tests
- Runs on compressed air
- Powered by 110-250V AC or 12V DC
- Weighs only 19 lbs (8.6 kg)
- Accessory storage case
- Two (2) Power INTAKE™ adaptors (3.9 in/10 cm each)
- Block-off coupler
- Exhaust stack retention hoop
- SmokeMeister™ Wand
- Wand / tip adaptor
- Halogen inspection light
- AC power cable
- Three (3) bottles of our OEM-Approved Vapor Producing Fluid (8 oz each)
- Hex key
- Cooling system adaptor
- Oxygen sensor port adaptor
- Temperature sensor port adaptor
- Pressure sensor port adaptor