WATCH: DTC P0299 troubleshooting with SpeedSmoke™.
LEARN ABOUT OUR NEW EV BATTERY ENCLOSURE LEAK TECHNOLOGY
The first smoke machine of its kind, the SpeedSmoke™ was designed to address the proliferation of boosted vehicles in the aftermarket.
The SpeedSmoke™ has full-featured diagnostic capability to pinpoint faults in both naturally-aspirated and turbo, diesel, supercharged, and boosted engines, with 100% reliability. Visible vapor and variable pressure allows technicians to simulate a boost load with the engine safely off. The onboard micro-air compressor allows for total portability while performing tests.
The SpeedSmoke™ was engineered with the same technology that has been mandated essential by OEMs, including General Motors, Mazda, Subaru, Nissan, INFINITI, Jaguar Land Rover, and more.
Part No.: 95-0135
Warranty: 1 year
- Ideal for performing diagnostics on both high-performance engines and traditional EVAP vehicles
- Variable pressure & variable flow
- Up to 20x the PSI and 40x the flow of a typical EVAP machine
- On-board micro-air compressor
- Powered by 12V DC
- Weights 27 lbs (12.25 kg)
- Accessory storage case
- Easy INTAKE™
- Power INTAKE™ (1.9 in/4.8 cm)
- Two (2) bottles of our OEM-Approved Smoke-Producing Fluid
- Daylight spectrum LED cordless light
- EVAP service tool kit
- Cap plug kit
- EVAP quick connector hose